Facts You Never Knew About Mike
- He comes from a small village called
which lies in the foothills of the Cotswolds and has a lake.
- He first appeared on stage in a school play when he took the
part of Good King Wenceslas. It was also the first time he wore
- He has a CD out in all major record stores in the UK- playing
keyboards on the
album "Mad As A Hatter". To buy it,
- He once supported
in his other band "Credo".
- In French class at school he sat next to the daughter of
the owner of
- He once passed
in the street, who appeared to be doing once of his famous funny walks.
- His favourite foods are shepherd's pie, and spotted dick with
custard. His favourite drink is strong fresh black coffee with
- He doesn't like chewing gum and still has a pack from his
school days that he's not touched. Why he doesn't just throw it
out, no-one knows.
- His favourite movie is Raiders Of The Lost Ark, and his
favourite music is
- Two of his catchphrases are "It's a disaster" and "o'ello".
- At school he was called before the headmaster for selling
bird warblers to his fellow pupils, making a profit of 7p on
each one, and forced to buy them all back.
- His most successful gag was when he once hid a walkie-talkie
behind a small brick hut, then hid in some nearby bushes and
pleaded with passers-by to let him out as he was trapped inside!
- His best joke is: "What's the difference between a duck?
One of its legs is both the same..."