12 Facts You Never Knew About David
- He comes from
in Northern Ireland, a city apparently famous for its walls.
- He made his acting debut at the age of 5 when he played
Joseph in a school nativity play. The highlight of this
experience came when he had to kiss Mary.
- One of his most used catchphrases is "D'you know what I
- His favourite meal is roast chicken with potatoes and
vegetables, and his favourite drink is
- He has almost died twice.
- His uncle used to be the head cameraman for the
- He likes any movies that are thought-provoking, controversial
or different. He doesn't like to be too specific, but his
favourite bands include
- At the age of 7 he rode his bicycle into a pond and was
attacked by two swans called George and Mildred.
- He used to eat dog food from his parents' Post Office in
- He doesn't like Oasis.
- At the age of 2 he used to say "George, you're a lying
bugger" whenever a certain family friend was in the house.
- His other interests include gigs, cycling and drinking beer.
Dave was well known for keeping the other cast and crew members entertained
behind the scenes between (and occasionally during) takes. To hear some
of his best moments, check out
Dave goes mad in some woods