Online since 1995
|Foiled People - Henry Burrows|
| Facts About Henry Burrows |
Back To 'About Us'
- He currently lives in Winchester and is married with two children. The first 18 years of his life he lived in Brighton, but since then has lived in such places as Manchester (while he was at University), Farnborough (not recommended), Cheltenham and Farnham.
- He loves travelling and has both hitch-hiked and interrailed around Europe. On his various travels, he's been to Turkey, France, Greece, Italy, Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Switzerland, Canada (Toronto, Montreal, Winnipeg, Calgary, Banff, Vancouver and Victoria), USA (Washington DC, New York, Florida, Los Angeles and San Diego), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Australia (Fremantle, Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Katoomba, Cairns and Cape Tribulation), Japan and Oman.
- In London he once met Robert Rodriguez, director of El Mariachi, Desperado and From Dusk Till Dawn.
- For 11 years, he took part in the annual London to Brighton cycle ride, a 56-mile journey by bicycle with 29,999 others... these days he doesn't do the ride, but keeps up his cycling anyway.
- While still at school he made the camcorder classics (not available from a store near you) "Philip and the Person Bomb", "Road-hog", "The Thing From Under The Stairs", "Murder At St Brendans", "Around The Garden in 80 Minutes", "Speech Synthesis And Recognition - a Documentary", "Treasure Hunt", "Improve Your Snooker Skills", "Ghostbeaters", "The Not-So-Great Escape", and literally dozens of short comedy sketches, holiday videos, Christmas videos, and even a couple of wedding videos for friends.
- Many years ago he played the saxophone.
- He's flown a light attack fighter aircraft in aerial combat just off the coast of Los Angeles, thanks to Air Combat USA.
- He bought his own pinball machine in a futile attempt to become better at the game through practise but sold it when he realised all it achieved was annoying the neighbours.
- As well as writing most of the scripts for Foiled Productions, he has also written a number of short stories, some of which may one day be turned into film scripts.